Mind Body Health – Your Ultimate Guide To Zen
This is a website about the amazing Mind Body Connection and your personal journey towards Zen through the ancient power of Mindfulness.
Mindfulness is about being in the present moment. It’s about living in the here and now – not focusing on the past or worrying about the future.
Mindfulness has many benefits to the mind and body and if practiced regularly, can improve your overall physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well being.
Mindfulness can lead you to Zen.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is a meditation-based treatment with foundations in Buddhism. It’s the practice of focusing on one’s breath and learning to be ‘in the moment’ without judgment towards your thoughts. It’s been around for thousands of years, but was popularised by a Professor named Jon Kabat Zinn in the late 1970′s.
Research has identified the following benefits of Mindfulness:
1. Reduced rumination (persistent unhealthy thought patterns).
2. Decreased depression.
3. Stress reduction.
4. Boosts to working memory.
5. Improved focus.
6. Less emotional reactivity.
7. More cognitive flexibility (creates better resilience to stress).
8. Relationship satisfaction.
9. Enhanced self-insight, morality, intuition and fear modulation.
10. Improved immune system.
What is Zen?
Zen is an enlightened state. Like mindfulness, Zen is about being in the present and enjoying ‘being’ in that moment. Zen is what we all desire to achieve by practicing mindfulness.
Who is this website for?
This website is for you if:
- You want to look younger
- You want to have more energy
- You want to experience more joy
- You want to stress less
- You want to increase abundance
- You want greater health and happiness
- You want greater peace and well being
This website is not for you if:
- You are closed minded
- You lack insight
- You lack openness to explore
- You don’t want to look younger
- You don’t want more energy
- You don’t want more joy
- You enjoy stress
By learning and practicing the ancient art of Mindfulness, you will move closer to Zen and be able to:
- Stress less
- Engage in healthier relationships
- Manage your emotions more effectively
- Significantly increase your energy levels
- Enjoy eating healthier foods
- Feel abundant joy in your life
Learn more by subscribing below (it’s FREE!)